Due to COVID-19 for 2020, the RCGC Board of Directors has approved an additional year of membership for RCGC members in good standing as of August 31, 2020. If your membership lapsed, or you are prospective member, join by December 31,2020 and you will also be granted an additional year of membership. Register online or use the mail form. Hopefully, the virus will end soon and the club can get back to running. Check Membership.
Friday, November 27, 2020
Monday, October 05, 2020
This week is the final week for the Piggest Raffle for 2020. Online sales end on Saturday, October 10 and the drawing will be held on Sunday, October 11 for a chance to win $5000 cash, $2500 cash or a $1500 Cincinnati experience. Please adopt a pig for $5 on behalf of the Runners' Club of Greater Cincinnati and help us raise funds to promote running and walking in the Greater Cincinnati area. You can adopt a Pig(s) on behalf of the Runners' Club of Greater Cincinnati at www.piggestraffle.com. Select Runners' Club of Greater Cincinnati as the charity. Buy a Pig! Win A Prize! Support the Club! Thank you. Adopt A Pig.
Thursday, September 17, 2020
Saturday, September 12, 2020
Adopt A Pig.
Wednesday, July 29, 2020
Thursday, June 18, 2020
Dear Ohio club leaders and event members,
I'm pleased to introduce your new Ohio State Rep, Peter Qumsiyeh A Dayton resident and ORRC club member, you can find Peter's full bio at https://www.rrca.org/about/state-reps/ohio.
Peter can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
He will be following up in the next few days to introduce himself further.
If you need anything related to the RRCA, don't hesitate to reach out. We thank Samantha Collmar for her four years of service in the role, and are excited to have her as a new member of the RRCA Board of Directors.
Sunday, June 14, 2020
Sunday, June 07, 2020
could submit the results to
Saturday, May 30, 2020
Thursday, May 07, 2020
- DATE: May 16, 2020 - May 31, 2020.
- COST: $25 General Public and $20.00 for RCGC Members in good standing. Covers a technical shirt, a virtual bib that you can download, and with the theme of the race, a commemorative dog tag.
- COURSE: Virtual Run.
- OTHER: Register online.
Saturday, May 02, 2020
- Each participant can create their own fundraising page to share with family, friends and on social media!
- The page will track both miles run (or walked, or biked etc.) as well as funds raised.
- When you hit the $100 fundraising mark, Saint Joseph Orphanage will send you a SJO-NO RUN t-shirts.
- There will be a winner in miles completed and funds raised.
Thursday, April 30, 2020
RRCA has launched a nationwide survey to learn how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected participation in running events as well as locally organized group runs and training programs. Please share the survey with your members or event participants.
Copy and paste this URL for sharing (url must end with "start" for sharing purposes) : http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07eh1isn3jk94ehrqs/start
The goal of the survey is to gather data from runners to better understand what changes they expect to see within the running community and event industry, post-pandemic. Some preliminary data is already noted in the Looking Forward: Guide for Races.
Runners and race directors, like the population at large, hope to return to "normal" at some point in the coming months. Runner feedback will be helpful as the RRCA works with the consortium of race directors, club leaders, health experts, industry leaders, and more in partnership to update guidelines and recommendations to assist the running community in formulating best practice plans for post-pandemic running in the coming months. Results will be shared in a few weeks following data review and analysis. Take the Survey.
Wednesday, April 08, 2020
Friday, April 03, 2020
OTR 5K 2020 Update
To those of you who have reached out, we thank you for your patience as we work to ensure the safety of our community.
After careful consideration and planning, we announce that the OTR 5K is officially scheduled to October 17th, 2020. We cannot to wait to gather together this fall to celebrate the joy of human connection (and fresh air!).
Our decision follows the CDC's guidance and Governor DeWine's order to cancel mass gatherings and stay at home order, as we all need to work together to combat the spread of COVID-19.
For those who have already signed-up for the May 16th date:
- First, we thank you for being a part of this event!
- Secondly, if you are able to join us for our October 17th event, your current registration will have you all set to join us, no changes needed on your end.
- If you are unable to participate due to the date change, we encourage you to have your registration fee become a donation towards supporting OTR's small businesses district during this uncertain time.
- If you would like to request a refund, please visit the registration page here and submit a message under "Race Contact Info". Stay tuned for more exciting details soon!
Friday, March 20, 2020
Also, the club has a list of Running Routes at USATF.org that we have created through the past couple of years from our group runs. Check them out! Club Running Routes.