Thursday, March 31, 2022

UMD Running Research Survey

Got in an email: 
 My name is Morgan Radel, a Master of Professional Studies student at the University of Minnesota Duluth! I am conducting a survey-based study with my faculty advisor Dr. Jason Torkelson of the Sociology Department at UMD. The survey is researching frequency and impact of harassment faced by runners. The results and following analysis will contribute to raising awareness on this important topic! I would expect the survey to take around 2-5 minutes to complete. 
 Would you be willing to forward this information and the survey link to the members of the Runners' Club of Greater Cincinnati? Within the survey is a consent form as well as information on what to expect from the survey. It would be of great help to my research and degree progress if you would be willing to pass along this information and participate. 
 

 I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. You can contact me at radel038@d.umn.edu. Thank you!

No comments: