The way that the Prediction Run works is as follows:
It is a race against yourself. Your goal is to get as close as to your predicted time as possible without any electrical, biological, or mechanical device to tell how well you are matching your predicted time.
Since it is on the West Side for 2019, the run is a Split the Pot where half the early registration fees go to the Top Male and Top Female closest to their predicted time. Visit the registration page for more information.
- DATE: Sunday, March 24, 2019.
- TIME: 1:15 PM
- PLACE: 13 Below Brewery, 7391 Forbes Road, Cincinnati OH.
- COURSE: 2.5 miles. Starts and finishes at 13 Below Brewery.
- RULES: No Watches, Garmins, IPods, Pedometers, Smart phones, Headphones, help from nonparticipating family or friends or any external item that will aid you in figuring out how well or poor you are running based on your predicted finish time. Only your wits and your senses are allowed. If we catch or suspect that you have violated the rules, you will be disqualified. In the event of a tie, fastest runner wins.
- REGISTRATION: Preregistration Available through Thursday March 21 Fee is $15 RCGC Members - $10. Includes one drink ticket.
Online registration available at www.runsignup.com.
- RACE DAY REGISTRATION/NUMBER PICKUP: Opens at 12:15 PM at 13 Below Brewery. $20 - General Public; $15 - RCGC Members.
- RACE INFORMATION: Visit registration page for more information. Register Online.