- Deerfield Township and Lifetime Fitness 10K on Turkey Day and 5K Walk, 8:00 AM, Lifetime Fitness Deerfield Twp OH - Run the Deerfield Township and Lifetime Fitness "10K on Turkey Day"! The 10K race and 5K walk will begin and end at Lifetime Fitness. They start early so you can get the race in and get on with your day. Race Information.
- 36th Annual Turkey Trot, 8:30 AM, Riverfront Park, Miamisburg OH - The Turkey Trot has been a Dayton Area Thanksgiving tradition for 35 years! Presented by the Ohio River Road Runners Club and the City of Miamisburg, visit www.orrrcturkeytrot.com for more information.
- Turkey Mosh 5K Fun Run / 1 Mile Poult Run, 8:30 AM, Mary Queen of Heaven School Erlanger, KY - Sign up and enjoy a 5K on Thanksgiving Day. Visit http://www.mqhschool.com or http://turkeymosh.webs.com for more information.
- 105th Annual Thanksgiving Day Race, 9:00 AM, Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH - 10k Run/Walk. One of the oldest races in the nation and an annual tradition for more than a hundred years. For more information, visit www.thanksgivingdayrace.com.
- Younglife Gobble Gobble 5K Run/Walk, 9:00 AM, Swaim Park, Montgomery OH - Start your Thanksgiving off right at the Younglife Gobble Gobble 5K Run/Walk. Visit www.easterncincinnati.younglife.org for more information or to register.
- Run Turkey Run 5K, 9:00 AM, England-Idlewild Park, Burlington KY - If you don't want to deal with the crowds, come out to Burlington Baptist Church's Run Turkey Run 5K on Thanksgiving morning. This family 5K and fun walk is a great community event that allows you to burn some extra calories before the big feast that is Thanksgiving dinner! Learn more or register online at www.runningtime.net.
Thursday, November 06, 2014
2014 Thanksgiving Day Races in Greater Cincinnati
It is about three weeks until Thanksgiving and before you sit down and eat, you can do a run or walk. There are quite a few races on Thanksgiving in the Greater Cincinnati Area and most likely one near where you live. Here are a few of them. Visit the RCGC Calendar for a few more races.