The club talked with the Hamilton County Park District on Thursday afternoon and they stated that they will be cleaning up Fernbank Park for the next few days due to the recent flooding of the Ohio River. They are closing the park and will not allow the Runners' Club of Greater Cincinnati to hold the RCGC Split the Prediction Run on Sunday March 23.
We will look to see if we can reschedule for a later date (most likely Sunday April 19). We are sorry for the
inconvenience but it really is out of RCGC's hands at this point. Thank
you for your understanding and patience.