Girls on the Run of Greater Cincinnati, a non-profit prevention program that encourages pre-teen girls to develop self-respect and healthy lifestyles through running, is presenting the New Balance Girls on the Run Fall 5K at Sawyer Point on Saturday November 19 at 10:00 AM.Local runners and walkers are invited to participate in this run/ walk that will help local preteen girls. All race proceeds benefit Girls on the Run programs in Greater Cincinnati.
This is a family-friendly event that is open to all ages, abilities, and genders.
- WHEN: Saturday, November 19: Race Begins at 10:00 a.m.
Local runners/ walkers can still sign up on race day at 9:00 a.m.
- WHERE: Sawyer Point
- INFO: email@example.com or (513) 321-1056 or www.gotrcincinnati.org
- COST: Race-Day Registration: $25 Until Nov 18: $20
REGISTRATION: Register online at www.gotrcincinnati.org
- RACE BENEFITS: GOTR 5k T-shirt (guaranteed for pre-registrants only)
- Free food and beverages, Race goodie bag with samples/ coupons
- Free pre-race activities including face painting, tiara decorating, and hair coloring
- WHY: Now in its 6th anniversary year, Girls on the Run of Greater Cincinnati, Inc. is non-profit organization that inspires girls to be healthy and confident using a fun curriculum that creatively integrates running. At the end of the 10-week program, all local girls join together to participate together in a 5k event. The New Balance GOTR Fall 5k is an opportunity to join more than 800 pre-teen girls in their first 5K accomplishment. All runners and walkers are invited to participate in this inspiring race alongside the girls!