Plenty of awards, music, and food. Race starts at noon at NKU. Race Day Registration opens at 10:30 AM in Regents Hall. Cost is $25.00(Includes Long Sleeve T-shirt ). You can also sign-up at Packet Pick Up on Saturday February 7 from Bob Roncker's Running Spot in Newport KY from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM for $25.00. For more information, visit the race information page.
- DATE: Sunday, February 8, 2015 - Open to All.
- TIME: 12 Noon.
- PLACE: Northern Kentucky University, Highland Heights, KY.
- PACKET PICK-UP: The Running Spot, Newport, Saturday, February 7, 2015 1 - 3 PM or at NKU day of race beginning at 10:30 AM.
- RACE DAY REGISTRATION: Opens 10:30 AM at Regents Hall at Northern Kentucky University. Cost is $25.00. No discounts
From downtown Cincinnati, Take I-471. 471 ends at 27, go straight through light. Turn right at next light at the NKU sign. Take a right on University, then first left to Kenton. Park in the garage off Kenton. View Campus Map
- COURSE: 2 mile course beginning at Albright Health Center.
- INFORMATION: Join the Runners' Club of Greater Cincinnati this winter in one of the more fun and different races that you'll find in Cincinnati. Visit the club website for more information about the race.