- DATE: Monday, May 25, 2015
- TIME: 9:00 AM
- PLACE: Otto Armleder Memorial Park, 5059 Wooster Road, Cincinnati OH
- DIRECTIONS: From downtown Cincinnati: Take Columbia Parkway to the Beechmont Avenue Ramp. Right on Wilmer. Right on Beechmont Circle. Left on Wooster Pike. Park entrance is on the right at the stoplight just before US Bank Building.
From the North: Take I-71 to Exit 9 (Fairfax/Red Bank Rd). Stay on Red Bank until it ends at Wooster Pike. Turn right on Wooster. Park Entrance is 1.4 miles on the left at the stoplight just after US Bank Building.
- AWARDS: Top 3 Overall Male and Top 3 Overall Female Runners and Top 3 Runners of each division. Male and Female Divisions: Runners: 14/under, 15-18, 19-24,25-29,30-34,35-39,40-44,45-49,50-54,55-59,60-64,65-69,70+. Weight Division: 215+ . Walker Awards: Top Overall Male and Female, Top Master Male and Top Master Female(40-59), and Top Legend Male and Top Legend Female(60+)
RRCA State Championship Awards: Top Overall Male and Female, Top Male and Female Master Runner(40+), Top Male and Female GrandMaster Runner(50+), Top Male and Female Senior Grandmaster Runner(60+).
- RACE DAY REGISTRATION / NUMBER PICKUP: Opens at 8:00 AM. Race Day Cost: $20.00 General Public, $15 Age 21 and Under / RCGC Members. Memorial Day Race 39 Singlets(view design) are available for $20. Please provide proof to get the discount.
- INFORMATION: Spectator friendly flat 5K (3.1 Mile) Course(View Course Map) - Have your friends and family see you run an entire 5k from start to finish with no looping. Food, awards and doorprizes follow the race. Race Day Registration opens at 8:00 AM. Race Day Cost: $20.00 General Public, $15 Age 21 and Under / RCGC Members. Memorial Day Race 39 Singlets(view design) are available for $20. For more information, visit www.cincinnatirunning.com.