- DATE: Sunday, April 3, 2016 - Open to All.
- TIME: 11:00 AM.
- PLACE: Sharon Woods, Sharonville OH.Note: A valid Great Parks of Hamilton County Motor Vehicle Permit ($10 annual or $3 daily) is required to enter Sharon Woods. You can get it when you enter the Park on Race Day.
- RACE DAY REGISTRATION: Opens 10:10 AM at the Cardinal Crest Shelter inside Sharon Woods. Cost is $24.00 - General Public and 18.00 RCGC Members. Includes a shirt
- RACE NUMBER PICKUP: Opens 10:10 AM at the Cardinal Crest Shelter inside Sharon Woods.
- COURSE: 2 Mile Run around Meadow Drive in Sharon Woods.
- RULES: No Watches, Garmins, IPods, Pedometers, Smart phones, Headphones, help from nonparticipating family or friends or any external item that will aid you in figuring out how well or poor you are running based on your predicted finish time. Only your wits and your senses are allowed.
If we catch or suspect that you have violated the rules, you will be disqualified.
In the event of a tie, fastest runner wins.
- INFORMATION: It is not how fast you run - it is how fast you think you will run! The Runners' Club of Greater Cincinnati is hosting a Split the Pot Prediction Run at Sharon Woods. Run distance will be 2 miles around Meadow Drive Road in Sharon Woods. The way that the Split the Pot Prediction Run works is as follows: The club will keep some of the money from registration fees to cover race expenses. The rest of it will be split between the top male that runs closest to his predicted finish time, the top female that runs closest to her predicted finish time and some random person will get the rest(must be present to win). Based on current number of Preregistrations, the Pot is at $99($33 to the top male, $33 to the top female, and $33 to another runner or volunteer). C Race in the RCGC Grand Prix. Go to www.cincinnatirunning.com for any other information.