- Flying Pig Fluid Station Volunteers Wanted - The Runners' Club of Greater Cincinnati will have a fluid station at mile 22 for the 18th Annual Flying Pig Marathon. Mile 22 is where the marathon really begins for the runners and your support and encouragement means plenty to them. If you are running the marathon, please encourage your friends and family to help out. If you're not running, join us for a little fun and help us help the runners at mile 22. To volunteer at our waterstop:
- Go to the Flying Pig Volunteer Registration Page.
- Click the Sign-up with registered group.
- Find and select Runners' Club of Cincinnati from the group list.
- Complete volunteer information.
- Use Runnerclub as the group password when asked near the end of the form.
- Memorial Day Race 40 - The RCGC Memorial Day Race needs 10-15 volunteers to help with registration, timing, course marshals and post race on Monday May 30. It would take 2-3 hours of your time. The jobs are easy and you will get the commemorative Memorial Day Race Shirt plus a few other goodies. Volunteering is one of the easiest ways to get to know other club members. Let us know whether you can help by emailing us at email@example.com or sign up at www.runsignup.com.
- Ongoing Openings - Currently we have few openings for keeping the club running on an ongoing basis: Social Chair, Program Chair, and Newsletter Editor. Most positions take 2-3 hours a month of your time. If you can or would like to fulfill one of these positions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or attend the next board meeting on May 4.
Wednesday, April 20, 2016
RCGC Volunteer Opportunities - April 2016
Here are some upcoming opportunities where you can help out the Runners' Club of Greater. If you can help out with any of these events, we would greatly appreciate it: