- DATE: Thursday, August 18, 2016 - Open to All.
- TIME: 7:00 PM.
- PLACE: Lower Millcrest Park, Norwood OH.
- PRE-REGISTRATION: Early Registration ends Monday August 10, 2015. Cost is $10 for General Public and $5 - RCGC Members / 18 & Under.
- DIRECTIONS: Take I‐71 to Dana Ave. exit. Take Dana Avenue to Victory Parkway. Right on Victory Parkway. Right on Asmann/Hopkins Avenue. Park will be on the left.
- COURSE: : 5k (3.1 mile) European Style cross country run around Lower Millcrest Park. Starts by the Sherman Avenue Ballfields. Finishes by the Park Shelter. .
- AWARDS:Top Overall Male and Top Overall Female and Top Male and Female Runner in each age division. Age Divisions: 18/under, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49,50-59,60+.
- INFORMATION: Join the Runners' Club of Greater Cincinnati to go "Over Hill, Over Dale, Through Brush, Through Briar" in A Midsummer Night's Run at Lower Millcrest Park in Norwood. Online Registration is available through Monday August 15 until 11:59 pm. Cost is $10 General Public and $5 - RCGC Members / 18 & Under. Register now before the price goes up. Visit the club website for more information about the race. Register Online.