- DATE: Monday, May 29, 2017 - Open to All.
- TIME: 9:00 AM.
- PLACE: Otto Armleder Park, Cincinnati OH.
- PRE-REGISTRATION: Early Registration ends Wednesday May 24, 2017. Cost is $15 for General Public and $10 - RCGC Members / 21 & Under. Optional Memorial Day Race 41 Commemorative Shirt available for $8.00
- DIRECTIONS: From downtown Cincinnati: Take Columbia Parkway to the Beechmont Avenue Ramp. Right on Wilmer. Right on Beechmont Circle. Left on Wooster Pike. Park entrance is on the right at the stoplight just before US Bank Building.
From the North: Take I-71 to Exit 9 (Fairfax/Red Bank Rd). Stay on Red Bank until it ends at Wooster Pike. Turn right on Wooster. Park Entrance is 1.4 miles on the left at the stoplight just after US Bank Building.
- COURSE: Fast, flat, spectator friendly 5K course on the loop in Armleder Park. There will be a water station near the halfway point. Course is USATF Certified.
- AWARDS:Top 3 Overall Male and Top 3 Overall Female Runners and Top 3 Runners of each division. Male and Female Divisions: Runners: 14/under, 15-18, 19-24,25-29,30-34,35-39,40-44,45-49,50-54,55-59,60-64,65-69,70+. Weight Division: 215+;
Walkers: Overall Male and Female, 40 and Under, Masters(40-59) and Legends(60+).
- INFORMATION: Join the Runners' Club of Greater Cincinnati in Cincinnati's second oldest race behind the Thanksgiving Day Race. Online Registration is available through Wednesday May 24. Visit the club website for more information about the race.